JibFlex - for efficient and safe lifting
What makes the JibFlex so innovative is the flexible arm made of lightweight aluminum modules. The unique structure enables the JibFlex to operate in confined spaces with a minimum of handling by personnel.
JibFlex when having high demands
SubC Partner has been using the JibFlex in the last years for its O&M campaigns and major corrective maintenance projects.
Applications where the JibFlex has been applied in the wind power industry:
- On the wind turbine door frames for easy transfer of items from the outside of the turbine to the internal working platforms.
- Inside a wind turbine nacelle for components replacement i.e. hydraulic power unit, yaw gears.
- Inside the tower at different levels to support O&M activities.
- On construction support vessels for easy transfer of items from the main vessel to the transfer vessels.
- On the quayside for easy transfer of items to the transfer vessel.
Offshore Oil & Gas is one of the most innovative and technologically demanding industry segments
Companies must constantly innovate and push the boundaries of their technology to maximise output and minimise cost.
Equipment that can satisfy the most demanding conditions whilst simplifying operations and reducing costs is therefore critical. Whether on vessels or oil rigs, the applications of the JibFlex are multiple. Our engineering team is ready to provide bespoke solutions to fulfil all your requirements.
Lifting has never
been more flexible
For complicated lifting operations
The JibFlex is ideal for complicated lifting operations. It goes around corners and obstacles, where no ordinary jib arm can work, thus reducing the need for manual handling.
No wonder we call it the JibFlex:
- It moves loads around corners
- It lifts loads through small openings
- It operates freely in all directions
JibFlex reduces risk of injuries
Let the JibFlex take the burden off your personnel’s backs. Lifting up to 500 kg, the jib arm is a vital component in a safer work place.
The JibFlex puts safety first:
- It reduces manual handling
- It reduces potential for injury
- It ensures good handling practice
The JibFlex will get thumbs up from your financial department. For a modest investment you will get a significantly more efficient lifting process in return. That means lower operation costs.
Why the JibFlex makes financial sense
- It simplifies lifting plans
- It cuts lifting time
- It reduces the need for personnel
Aggravating factors that produce body injuries arise mainly from:
- Tight spaces
- Insufficient space in height
- Improper placement of loads
- Improper placement of machinery and equipment in relation to transportation and item flow.
Did you know that:
- One third (34%) of all reported sick leaves in Denmark (2014) is related to muscle and skeleton related illnesses.
- Two third of the reported injuries are related to hand, arm, neck or shoulder – one fifth are related to the back.
- 38% of the reported muscle and skeleton related illnesses are caused by lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling loads.
- In Denmark (2014) 9674 work related accidents were reported with acute physical overload of the body as cause, representing 24% of all reported accidents.
Source: Annual report 2014 from the Danish Working Environment Authority: Arbejdstilsynet